What are Cookies and how do they use the website www.atim.cat?
- Ensure that web pages can work properly
- Store your preferences, such as the language you have selected or the font size.
- Know your browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as what pages you have seen or how long you have been in our media.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer / device and do not provide references that allow knowing personal data. At all times you can access the settings of your browser to modify and / or block the installation of Cookies sent by the website www.atim.cat, without preventing access to the contents. However, the quality of operation of the Services may be affected.
In any case, we inform you that, since Cookies are not necessary for the use of our Website, you can block or disable them by activating the configuration of your browser, which allows you to refuse the installation of all cookies or some of them . The majority of browsers allow to warn of the presence of Cookies or reject them automatically. If you reject them you may continue to use our Website, although the use of some of your services may be limited and therefore your experience on our Website less satisfactory.
What cookies do we use in www.atim.cat?
In www.atim.cat we use Google Analytics cookies to know the behavior of the user in our website and thus be able to apply future improvements in the web.
How can I block or allow cookies?
The user may – at any time – choose which cookies he wants to work on this website by:
- browser settings; for example:
- Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- There are third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation.